Thursday, June 16, 2011

Moist BBQ Pork Tenderloin



Oh my...I desperately need a new camera. My camera was not made to photograph food. My camera does not capture detail and texture.

Detail is important. It is important for you to see the juice oozing from this BBQ Pork Tenderloin...to fully grasp its moistness.

I made some Strawberry muffins the other day...that were sooo yummy and gorgeous too. I literally took 40+ photos and not one turned out. How sad!!! I am gonna to make them again. I am not giving up. My goal is appetizing photos.

I don't have a good photo of this pork tenderloin. But, please trust me, it is a keeper. It is kid friendly and dinner guest(s) worthy.

Moist BBQ Pork Tenderloin

Preheat oven at 325. Line your baking dish with Non Stick Reynolds Wrap foil.
Rinse pork and place in baking dish.



Pour entire bottle of barbecue sauce over pork. Place in oven for approximately 45 minutes and check temperature of meat.



When the temperature reaches 158 degrees, take it out of the oven and let it rest on the counter top for approximately 30 minutes. It is important to let meat rest. It helps trap the moisture.

Moist BBQ Pork Tenderloin
Recipe courtesy of Bake Space

1-2 pork tenderloin(s)
1 bottle of barbecue sauce (I recommend Kraft Honey)

Preheat your oven to 325. Line your baking dish with Non-Stick Reynolds Wrap Foil. Rinse pork tenderloin and put into baking dish. Pour entire bottle of barbecue sauce on pork. Bake at 325 for 45 minutes and then start checking with a meat thermometer. When the inner temperature of the meat reaches 158, take it out and put it on the counter, leave it set for at least 1/2 hour. Letting your meat rest..is the key to this recipe. Use the sauce in the bottom of the pan to drizzle or pour over your meat.


I am thankful that I have a camera.
I am thankful for our DISHES.....Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment