Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Menu Plan June 17 - June 23

Come take a peek at our menu plan for the week.

What is on y'alls menu for the week? Please share!

Breakfast:

Yogurt with homemade granola and bananas
Best Pancakes Ever and bacon
Cereal and fruit
Egg Cups and pineapple chunks
Scrambled eggs/ SP biscuits and homemade strawberry jam
Strawberry Muffins / string cheese and Orange Julia
Sausage balls and fruit

Lunch:

Chicken Nuggets, carrots with homemade ranch dressing(new recipe)/ fruit
Homemade lunchables and fruit
Spaghettio's and Golden sweet cornbread (new recipe)
Peanut Butter Banana Honey Sandwiches / chips / grapes
Out to eat (the kids and I go out to eat once a week..for lunch)
Hot dogs and Seasoned Fries (new recipe)
Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches/ chips and V-8 Fusion

Dinner:

B-que Meatloaf/ baked potatoes in the crockpot and corn
Taco's with pinto beans and mexican rice
B-que pork tenderloin / saute'd cabbage/ parmasan orzo
Super Stromboli -new recipe (I am going to use my frozen pizza crust)/ salad
Crockpot chicken (new recipe)/ cauliflower and cheese
Homemade Chicken Fingers and Creamy Mac n Cheese
Mimi's casserole and sweet peas (roll-over from last week) We didn't get to it.

Dessert:

Caramel Brownies
Homemade Gooey Rice Krispie Treats
Jelly Filled Doughnuts (new recipe)

Snacks:

Frozen grapes and frozen blueberries
Cheese and pretzles
Banana bread
Strawberry milkshakes

I am looking forward to a week full of dishes....how about y'all?

Kristi

3 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy the granola. I've made Lynn's fries -- they are delicious. Now, I'm off to check out those caramel brownies. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... the link didn't seem to take me to the caramel brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sno White..Thanks for stopping in. I have been making your granola for months and it is our favorite. My kids love it. Thanks for telling me about the link. I'll work on it.

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete